Remember how last month I said I’ll go back to including book covers this month? That was before two readathons I’m interested in participating in were announced. Magical Readathon run by G at Book Roast and Bookoplathon by Becca from Becca and the Books.
I now have a massive pile of books to read through as well as a few ARCs and some extras I picked out to read before deciding I’d do these readathons. So my reading is jampacked. I’m doing every prompt for the Magical Readathon which doesn’t allow double-ups. I then did 6 rolls on the bookopoly board. I was lucky in that I mostly managed to fill the prompts with books from the TBR I had already built for Magical Readathon. I did however, have to add one more book onto the pile.
Since this is going to be a big TBR, I’m just going to list the books. I also won’t be writing the prompts down since some of them go for two prompts anyway.
- The Last Girl by Goldy Moldavasky
- What We Devour by Linsey Miller
- Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles
- We Free the Stars by Hafsah Faizal
- The Queen of Blood by Sarah Beth Durst
- The Ones We’re Meant to Find by Joan He
- Chelsea High by Jenny Oliver
- Much Ado About You by Samantha Young
- Bad Girls Don’t Die by Katie Alender (reread)
- Perfect on Paper by Sophie Gonzales
- Air Awakens by Elise Kova
Then on top of these books, I do have two ARCs to read:
- Not Here to Be Liked by Michelle Quach
- As If on Cue by Marisa Kanter
- There’s Magic Between Us by Jillian Maria
I’ve not said this in a while but if anyone is interested in buddy reading any of these then let me know! It could be a lot of fun.
I don’t know what I’m going to do if I DNF any of these. I may switch them for another book that fits the prompt, or I may just move on. I guess it depends how I’m feeling at the time and what the prompt is.
Are any of you guys doing any of these readathons? Let me know in the comments below!