We’re here with another Top Ten Tuesday! My posting schedule this week is a bit of a mess, so I thought, why not write another one of these posts? It’s a lot of fun to go through my bookshelves to find ten books that I want to list. This time I won’t go into detail about the books, as the theme for the week is just talking about book titles!
For those of you who don’t remember your English classes from school, an adjective is a describing word. These come in many forms, and they can definitely add colour to a book title. Or make them something people make fun of. Both work.
The Top Ten Tuesday tag was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now held over on The Artsy Reader Girl. It’s a weekly tag where everyone is given a bookish prompt for bloggers to curate a top ten list on. You can then share your blog post over on The Artsy Reader Girl’s post for that week. Just make sure you check out and comment on other people’s blog posts too!
- This Woven Kingdom by Tarereh Mafi
- The Bright and the Pale by Jessica Rubinkowski
- The Merciful Crow by Margaret Owen
- The Gilded Cage by Lynette Noni
- The Defiant Heir by Melissa Caruso
- The Caged Queen by Kristen Ciccarelli
- Six Crimson Cranes by Elizabeth Lim
- The Coldest Touch by Isabel Sterling
- The Masked Truth by Kelley Armstrong
- The Secret Bridesmaid Katy Birchall
I’ve read and enjoyed all but one of these. The only one I haven’t is This Woven Kingdom which is one of the books I’m reading currently!
Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments below!