I thought I’d take advantage of this Top Ten Tuesday as I wanted to post a spooky or autumn TBR post sometime soon anyway! I’m not much of a seasonal reader but over the last year I’ve picked up a few good horror, thriller and mystery novels and I want to get to them. I thought this season would be a great opportunity to finally do so.
The Top Ten Tuesday tag was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now held over on The Artsy Reader Girl. It’s a weekly tag where everyone is given a bookish prompt for bloggers to curate a top ten list. You can then share your blog post over on The Artsy Reader Girl’s post for that week. Just make sure you check out and comment on other people’s blog posts too!
I won’t be giving any details on these books. I don’t remember what all of them are about and honestly? I kind of don’t want to know until I get to them. The first six on this list are on my current TBR, and the final four are books that I’d like to get to if I have the time.
- Lakesedge by Lyndall Clipstone
- The Haunting of Tyrese Walker by J.P. Rose
- A Dowry of Blood by S.T. Gibson
- Nothing More To Tell by Karen M. McManus
- All The White Spaces by Ally Wilkes
- Dark and Shallow Lies by Ginny Myers Sain
- The Honeys by Ryan La Sala
- How We Fell Apart by Katie Zhao
- Oddity by Eli Brown
- Small Favours by Erin A. Craig
And that’s them all! They might not all be horror or mystery but they give me similar vibes.
What books are you guys looking forward to this autumn? Let me know in the comments below.